“In the name of the great leaders, the God-sent apostles, I do (hereby) swear.
- “That from to-day I take up the task of setting up Dharma Rajya in India by removing and doing away with all obstacle, I do (hereby) offer my life to achieve this end.
- “That I shall not care for those that are against this aim and Dharma (religion), be they swadeshi or foreigner.
- “That I shall not do anything that is opposed to the aims of our mandali(community).
- “That I shall bow down and carry out all orders of the leaders of the mandali.
- “That I shall never disclose the secret orders and resolutions of the mandali at the sacrifice of my life.
- “That I shall bear all difficulties without being moved and run at the sacrifice of whatever I have — wealth, life, honour, reputation. I shall do my duty in regard to you.
- “That if any way I dishonour or break this vow, let the curses of the great patriots, ancestors, and of God that knows the heart soon overtake and destroy me.”
16th May 1908.