I don’t believe in fairies and angels. But I have one who showers her kindness on the smallest of effort I put in to raise a blog devoted to beauty, happiness and truth. She – Julianne – is far and unseen, unknown and unmet, but one who I imagine hovering close over me, infusing an encouragement I feel happy to accept. The last part is important … because there are many whose words seem so empty and motivated, and merely distractive to the committment I summon while adding a small beam on my blog staff.
Julianne has awarded this blog with The Sunshine Award … It brightens my blogging spirit. I am grateful to her for honouring the author thus … and thank Robin at Whitecrow12013 and Theresa at Soul Gatherings for earlier conferring the same recognition to her blog at Julianne Victoria dot com ! If you haven’t already, please visit their blogs for all their spiritual and soulful insights.
The “rules” for most of the awards can be viewed on the Awards page.
It’s a blogger’s award to a fellow blogger !
For the Sunshine Award the rules are :
1. Display the award logo,
2. Link back to the person who nominated you,
3. State 7 things about yourself, and
4. Nominate 15 (or however many you can)
other bloggers for the award.
Seven new things about myself:
1) My gods are the Sun, Moon and my late parents.
2) I am a recluse, done with the mundane.
3) I live in heaven with a woman who is love and devotion itself,
and who can bite real nasty.
4) My heaven includes two young men who may be a little foolish and lazy at times,
but who can never ever be accused for lying, dishonesty or cowardice.
5) I was a champ at all small town games that children in Railway colonies
used to play in the 1960s and 70s.
6) I used to write in school and college and read writers little known
among students of engineering at my prestigeous alma mater
7) While young, I’d groove on Grateful Dead, Jethro Tull, Doors, Queens,
Led Zepp, Fleetwood Mac, Pink Floyd, Joan Baez …
apart from Beatles, Bob Dylan et al.
these interesting blogs
who I choose award because
their efforts mean so much to me.
Nominees, may please honour us
with their kind acceptance.
Namaste _/|\_ …………………………..